SALE or TRADE Breeding Female Dragon

chachasushi

She is a fat and happy 4 year old female beardie. She is perfectly plump, a good eater, extremely docile and a solid breeder. She laid many successful clutches last season and has taken this season off in a much deserved vacation. She was produced by Sunshine Dragons as a "Red/Orange" and produces amazing hatchlings depending on the male she is put with. When she was bred to my Angie Husk Red, the babies were RED. With my Fire and Ice Citrus male, the hatchlings were YELLOW. She is just an all around good producer.

My breeding projects have gone in another direction and I would like to see this girl go to a good home or to another breeder that would enjoy expanding their gene pool.

She has a unique expression to her face where she looks like she's smiling or puckered up for a kiss. None of her hatchlings have developed her Mona Lisa smile which is too bad. It makes her about 10 times cuter!

I am asking $225 OBO. I would like to avoid shipping if possible so I am hoping to find someone local. However, I can ship if necessary which would run around $50 with Shipyourreptiles.com depending on your zip code.

I am considering trades for ball python morphs. Currently looking for female bumblebees, lessers, albinos and super pastels

Visit our friends