Selling my collection of cresties and Leachianus

Nellie Rose

Hello. I am very sad to say I need to sell off a large chunk of my collection. My grandfather is in his 80s, and is on the decline. I want to spend as much time with him as possible, including staying at his house a few days every week. I just don't have the time for all of my babies anymore I'm very unhappy about this, but it's all happened very fast and I just need to pull the trigger and send them to new, loving homes.
I can offer discounts on multiple geckos, and am able to ship. Although if you are anywhere in the DMV area I can possibly drop off, or do a public meet. I am located in Laurel MD

I can send more pictures and videos on request.

Here are the cresties-
This is Luster, he is a rtb boy, very sweet and a great eater. $200
Screenshot_20231224_165302_Gallery.jpg
This is Depp. He is my baby. He is absolutely gorgeous and has really clean white and lavender patterns. $250
Screenshot_20231224_165310_Gallery.jpg
Here is Toothless. He is a dark Harlequin. $175
Screenshot_20231224_165317_Gallery.jpg
This is Brownie. She is a sweet tri-color girl. She will be ready to breed this year. The picture does not do her colors justice, and she is bigger now. She is my best eater and climbs out on the glass to say hi to me when i walk in. She'd make a great pet. $300
Screenshot_20231224_165351_Gallery.jpg
This is Canoli. He is a special boy with a goofy personality. He is very special to me, and is a proven male. He produced 6 fertile clutches of eggs this year. $300
Screenshot_20231224_165532_Gallery.jpg

Here is Monday. I don't have any good pictures of her unfortunately but I can take more on request. She's a whitewall girl, and has unfortunately dropped her tail since I took this picture. Shes probably the highest quality gecko i have. $400
Screenshot_20231224_165838_Gallery.jpg

This is Bama Breeze. This one breaks my heart. She is the sweetest, calmest girl. Is is ready to breed, and I want her to go to a loving home. $200
Screenshot_20231224_165347_Gallery.jpg
This is Flick. He is a pet only crestie. I am selling him with his full setup. I am able to ship but if local to the dmv I can drop off. He comes with a hermit crab he has lived with for over a year that does great at keeping the enclosure clean. $200 with the enclosure.
Screenshot_20231224_160021_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231225_110613_Gallery.jpg

The Leachianus-
Here is my Leachianus, Greyson. He is a high patterned red male subadult. About a year old. He is a nice boy, not skiddish at all, and would make a great pet. Again the pictures do not to him justice, he is stunning when fired up. $800
Screenshot_20231224_155904_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231224_155913_Gallery.jpg
This is Jasper. He is a frosted flakes male from Freaky Leachies. He is a little skiddish but is a nice gecko, he's never barked or acted grumpy at all, and is very active and fun to watch. $1400
20231026_230225.jpg 20231026_230229.jpg 20231026_230230.jpg
This is Rosemary. She is a Nuu Ana×Nuu Ami cross. She is ready to breed and a fun gecko. She is a moody girl, and extremely vocal. I love listening to her chirps. I am going to miss her so much, I want a nice home for her. $1100
Screenshot_20231225_191647_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231225_191713_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231225_191716_Gallery.jpg
I also have a proven pair of phelsuma grandis I am saying goodbye to, but figured I would post them separately of the new cals.

My heart is breaking, but I need to put my family first and say goodbye to my babies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_160021_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_160021_Gallery.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello. I am very sad to say I need to sell off a large chunk of my collection. My grandfather is in his 80s, and is on the decline. I want to spend as much time with him as possible, including staying at his house a few days every week. I just don't have the time for all of my babies anymore I'm very unhappy about this, but it's all happened very fast and I just need to pull the trigger and send them to new, loving homes.
I can offer discounts on multiple geckos, and am able to ship. Although if you are anywhere in the DMV area I can possibly drop off, or do a public meet. I am located in Laurel MD

I can send more pictures and videos on request.

Here are the cresties-
This is Luster, he is a rtb boy, very sweet and a great eater. $200
View attachment 82263
This is Depp. He is my baby. He is absolutely gorgeous and has really clean white and lavender patterns. $250
View attachment 82264
Here is Toothless. He is a dark Harlequin. $175
View attachment 82265
This is Brownie. She is a sweet tri-color girl. She will be ready to breed this year. The picture does not do her colors justice, and she is bigger now. She is my best eater and climbs out on the glass to say hi to me when i walk in. She'd make a great pet. $300
View attachment 82266
This is Canoli. He is a special boy with a goofy personality. He is very special to me, and is a proven male. He produced 6 fertile clutches of eggs this year. $300
View attachment 82267

Here is Monday. I don't have any good pictures of her unfortunately but I can take more on request. She's a whitewall girl, and has unfortunately dropped her tail since I took this picture. Shes probably the highest quality gecko i have. $400
View attachment 82268

This is Bama Breeze. This one breaks my heart. She is the sweetest, calmest girl. Is is ready to breed, and I want her to go to a loving home. $200
View attachment 82269
This is Flick. He is a pet only crestie. I am selling him with his full setup. I am able to ship but if local to the dmv I can drop off. He comes with a hermit crab he has lived with for over a year that does great at keeping the enclosure clean. $200 with the enclosure.
View attachment 82270 View attachment 82271

The Leachianus-
Here is my Leachianus, Greyson. He is a high patterned red male subadult. About a year old. He is a nice boy, not skiddish at all, and would make a great pet. Again the pictures do not to him justice, he is stunning when fired up. $800
View attachment 82260 View attachment 82261
This is Jasper. He is a frosted flakes male from Freaky Leachies. He is a little skiddish but is a nice gecko, he's never barked or acted grumpy at all, and is very active and fun to watch. $1400
View attachment 82272 View attachment 82273 View attachment 82274
This is Rosemary. She is a Nuu Ana×Nuu Ami cross. She is ready to breed and a fun gecko. She is a moody girl, and extremely vocal. I love listening to her chirps. I am going to miss her so much, I want a nice home for her. $1100
View attachment 82275 View attachment 82276 View attachment 82277
I also have a proven pair of phelsuma grandis I am saying goodbye to, but figured I would post them separately of the new cals.

My heart is breaking, but I need to put my family first and say goodbye to my babies.
Yes, family is always first. I hope your geckos can get into lovely homes, sadly I don’t have the money to take care of your crested geckos (even though I always wanted one). Saying goodbye to your reptiles is hard, I hope you can spend a good time with your grandfather.

Nellie Rose

Yes, family is always first. I hope your geckos can get into lovely homes, sadly I don’t have the money to take care of your crested geckos (even though I always wanted one). Saying goodbye to your reptiles is hard, I hope you can spend a good time with your grandfather.
Thank you. I can't believe it needs to end so quickly, especially as I just had success hatching out my two baby cresties. But it's all happened very suddenly.
I am keeping a few, I'm trying to limit myself to 10 lizards, but it's difficult to choose. I'm trying to prioritize what takes up the least time and what brings me the most joy.

Visit our friends