Serious Infection - Bad Shape.

Geckomaster743

So Achilles just got to my Dad's house with me and as I was checking him up before putting him in the cage I saw he had a number of problems. My main concern was the blood coming from his left eye. I had just finished reading about Shed causing this if left on too long and I was pretty sure I got all the shed off so I plan on taking him to the vet tommorow morning. Right now he's in a tub with warm water soaking his feet so he can get additional shed off his eyes, and feet easily if it's still on there. Im really worried because I've had him for three years, and this is the first year he's had eating, and shed problems. I'm not losing a third gecko within three weeks so he will see a vet. I'm making sure of that. For now what should I do? I don't know if this is an open wound or just the affect's of a bad infection. I have Neosproin if needed. Thanks guys, Thank god I found out in time before stuff got even more serious.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Very sorry to hear about this. It sounds like you should just get him to a vet ASAP

Rylee

3 Year Member
Well its really good your getting him to a vet! Hopefully he can pull through!

Visit our friends