Show off Your tats!

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
K, this thread hasn't been pulled up in YEARS but.. just got a new tat a month and a half ago, or so.

My husband has had my name on his arm for some time now, so I finally got his name on mine, along with my favorite flower :heart:

Tat2012.jpg

The cool thing, the writing is actually my hand writing. The artist copied it exactly (it had been nearly a decade since I got my last tattoo so I was rather amazed by this) :)

mudskipper

Here's my fire gecko tattoo. He sits on a floating sugar maple leaf. It got him several years ago. Even though I'm new to leos, I guess I have always liked geckos. I want to add more to cover the whole shoulder, but I haven't been able to decide what I want yet.

bc97ece3.jpg

Last edited:

Embrace Calamity

:)

It represents my old dude that is 16-17 years old. And I will never be "tired" of true form of Eublepharis ;)
They wer my first gecko 15 yeards ago and they will be my last too.
I just always think about what happens if people get sick of whatever they have tattooed. Same goes for mine.

~Maggot

KTyne

Kayla
My first tattoo of cherry blossoms when I was 18, very crappily done.
006.jpg

My second tattoo at 19, based off of a painting by my favorite artist.
005.jpg

My third tattoo at 20, an Ankh because I love all things Egypt. :)
IMG_3270.jpg

I also have a tattoo appointment booked for February 12th and a second session on March 20th for my quarter sleeve. :)

manice

I just always think about what happens if people get sick of whatever they have tattooed. Same goes for mine.

~Maggot

No one should be ashamed/sick (even after years) of her/his tatoo ! It was part of our life (in a happy or sad way) ;)

PS : your tatoo is very nice

Here is another "tat's" of mine

Two kanji in the Gyôsho style. The writing was made by a master who has the tenth "grade" in Shôdo (japanese writing art or calligraphy)

579191_3645718782706_1527174757_n.jpg

Embrace Calamity

No one should be ashamed/sick (even after years) of her/his tatoo ! It was part of our life (in a happy or sad way) ;)

PS : your tatoo is very nice
Thank you. I wanted it for a good 8 years. I had lots of money when I was 17, but my dad's against girls having tattoos, so I couldn't get him to sign to allow me to get it. And by the time I was 18, I didn't have the money to spare. Finally got it as a birthday present for my 21st.

That tattoo is beautiful, by the way. A lot of Japanese tattoos are kind of bleh to me because they all look the same, but that one's very different.

~Maggot

Visit our friends