Silly Gecko!

shadowdragon619

Finds me a dragon!
So, either my leo likes being a brat, or she just likes to dig. for about the past few weeks now, i'll come in my room, look in her tank, and see that she's thrown all the moss out of her moist hide! before i go to sleep i can hear her scratching and digging out the moss. and when i go check out what she's doing, she just stops and looks at me like, "what? i didnt do anything."

anyone else's leo do this?

shadowdragon619

Finds me a dragon!
well, i'm not for sure is she's a she. She's three months old now and still not showing signs of being a male. so i think she's a she. i would show pics, but camera is dead now :(

i didnt think a three month old leo could show signs of infertile egg laying...or am i wrong? how young/old do they start?

Palor

Chaotic Nights Reptile
Some geckos just like to dig. I have a few that I give "sand box's too. A tupperware full of Bed-a-beast and they spend hours digging around it in it.

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Phoenix my little mack snow shes just coming up too 3 months likes to dig at her substrate as well, but its at the edge of her viv overlooking me.
Whenever i look at her she gives me that same look.
I agree i think they just like to dig and explore.

shadowdragon619

Finds me a dragon!
omg, she's still digging her moss out of her moist hide. all she does now is stay in there. she doesnt really come out anymore at night, usually i turn off the lights and just have the tv on, and i can hear her roaming around her tank, exploring, and catching crickets. now, nothing. :( she's still attentive when i take her out, but idk now. i'm worried.

Visit our friends