Site Hosting

B

Brian O

Well it's time to reup my hosting and I was wondering why you don't offer this service here? I don't want to over pay kingsnake again and worse yet Fauna is $70 cheaper. Please let me know before I sign up with fauna.

KelliH

Hey Brian, Ryan and I have been thinking seriously about doing this. Let me talk it over with him. It will all depend on how much space we have on our dedicated server, as well as bandwidth limits etc. I'll have an answer asap for you.

B

Brian O

I was just wondering if you had found out some answers on this or not?

KelliH

We did look into it, and it is certainly feasible. I just do not have the knowledge to do this on my own right now. At this point, with all that is going on in my life, I do not want to take anything else on. I am hoping to have more time this winter to focus on GeckoForums and proceed with some of the exciting ideas I have for the site. I will of course update everyone on our progress.

C

camay123

Brian O said:
Well it's time to reup my hosting and I was wondering why you don't offer this service here? I don't want to over pay kingsnake again and worse yet Fauna is $70 cheaper. Please let me know before I sign up with fauna.

Hi Brian O, I sent you a PM message regarding hosting.

Bert-N-Sheila

DOT COM JUNKIES
www.kazix.com - awesome cheap hosting. includes shopping carts and all kinds of goodies. nice web control panel too!

i think they run a silver package for $50.00 for an entire year. i've had my clients go with them for the last 3 years and have had them myself since 2000. aweome uptime! (they don't lie and say 99.9% uptime, they MEAN IT)

and then there is: http://www.ipowerweb.com/ ($7.95 a month, currently hosts www.phsd.org)

Last edited:

Visit our friends