skinny gargoyles?

smithsherps

well I got my long awaited gargoyles I gave 125 for a male stripe and female normal with a 12x12x12 set up that I remade as a temporary tell I customize a second 20 tall (the first is posted in the crested forums under my viv! ). anyways I got them and I am worried there underweight. they are supposedly a year to a year and a half old. the larger female is 31 grams and the male I imagine is 25 grams. id upload pics but for whatever reason I cannot. I believe they are under weight because there head seem way bonier that crested however I have never owned gargoyles. if possible id like to know a slightly fattier version of cgd for them.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Gargs can take awhile to grow to their full size. One thing that makes them stand out as gargoyles is the bony head so that's not weight loss, but garg-style. Just feed them the regular CGD and, if possible, see if they'll eat crickets a few times a week. Hopefully you're not housing them together at this stage since they're somewhat underweight for breeding and don't need the additional stress.

ALiza

smithsherps

they are for tonight. the head was my concern. I will be getting a second exoterra tomorrow. or setting up a 20 tall tomorrow.

Visit our friends