snapped a quick pic!

S

sportbike_rob

here he is, making way to his moist hide. the cactus thing is is the water/calcium dish, and the other one is obviously the mealie dish/and in todays case both mealie and waxworm dish. i have a half log on the other side (warm side) tell me what you all think?
i mist the inside of the rock hide and i got a bigger pile of loose substrate inside. (flukers all natural moss) and i use that for his moist hide. as you can tell by the darker color its moister than the rest.

Froto.jpg

i gotta get this photography thing down, he is quite a bit darker in color than the pic shows...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sportbike_rob

i'll get some more, but my mom was freaking out about her new digital camera. she dont know how to work a VCR, let alone the camera, and she was freaking out cuz she didnt want me to "ruin" the camera. lol

S

sportbike_rob

thanks, i'll have to pick the camera up myself tho....that setup was my christmas present... lol. i love the setup and he does too. he absolutely loves the moist hide, he discovered it about three days ago, and he only comes out of it a few times a night. but alot of times he has his head poked out of it too.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
He is cool! I love Striped Fat Tails :main_thumbsup:

P.S. is your quote from a movie called "Never Ending Story" or something like that?

S

sportbike_rob

Jeanne said:
He is cool! I love Striped Fat Tails :main_thumbsup:

P.S. is your quote from a movie called "Never Ending Story" or something like that?

no, its from a metal band called atreyu. but atreyu is also the name of one of the characters from the never ending story.

S

sportbike_rob

Stitch said:
Is your cage next to a window?

no, its a mirror on the wall of my room, the bottom is high enough to where he cant see it tho.

Visit our friends