Snow day :)

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I was bored so I took pics of some geckos..
So is this one a red tiger? I dunno Im not good with crested morphs but man they doo look cool lol!!!!!
0001cg.jpg

0003cg.jpg

0004cg.jpg

001cg.jpg

002cg.jpg

003cg.jpg

006cg.jpg

010cg.jpg

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
:) I will be doing some breeding this year for sure...The lil tiger is about that color Eric lol :) thanks for the comments!
Also Eric the last one is the red harly from you, shes getting big Im hoping for lotsa color! :)

Valley Reptiles

So you're going to say that even though Chris' crested is obviously not even fired up?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...:main_rolleyes:

Yep.
Looks fired up to me. Not sure what your problem is with my response, I was just trying to help him with the morph:main_rolleyes:

Last edited:

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Ok now everyone get along!lol... We will cal it an orange tiger lol. But eric the "accents" are about the same shade as the one you posted. The lil red harley doesnt show alot of color yet...hope she will get more..If not its all good because Ive heard ther cresteds show more of the parents traits than visual traits somtimes..

Valley Reptiles

Ok now everyone get along!lol... We will cal it an orange tiger lol. But eric the "accents" are about the same shade as the one you posted. The lil red harley doesnt show alot of color yet...hope she will get more..If not its all good because Ive heard ther cresteds show more of the parents traits than visual traits somtimes..

yea, that's the problem with reds. It takes them forever sometimes to turn red:(, anyway if she doesnt just let me know. I have some better looking reds this year and I'll send you one from them:main_thumbsup:
I'm trying to get along with everyone, but I guess you cant please everyone:p

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I love that orange tiger! I think they fire up to a prettier color than most of the reds anyway. The babies we've had like that stayed orange, the ones that ended up red were buckskins.

Visit our friends