snow leos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Stitchex said:
A store or a site.

Really, if you have nothing helpful to say sometimes it's more beneficial to say nothing. ;)

b_man8486, there are lots of breeder links at the top of this page. Or check the classified section of GeckoForums.net

Stitchex

ink_scorpion said:
Really, if you have nothing helpful to say sometimes it's more beneficial to say nothing. ;)

Sorry, I was going to post more, like the ads on the top right, but I clicked Submit Reply when I was trying to click Preview Post. :main_no:

Halley

Good way, very good way to get banded.

But just post a wanted add. It will be the fastest way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stitchex

b_man8486....are you sure you didn't mean me? Also, good luck with getting banned! That type of language isn't appropriate on this site....

b_man8486

y am i going to get banned. all because i say a bad word you treat me like a crimnal wow i didnt do anything wrong. all i asked for was help and was in a hurry and u wanna get rid of me thanks alot way to stick together.

Stitchex

b_man8486 said:
y am i going to get banned. all because i say a bad word you treat me like a crimnal wow i didnt do anything wrong. all i asked for was help and was in a hurry and u wanna get rid of me thanks alot way to stick together.

We did give you help, we showed you where you could find Super Snows, and gave you suggestions.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
You people are really starting to get on my nerves. I think you need to take a good long look at exactly what you are contributing here on GeckoForums.net. If you have nothing but crap to contribute, why don't you go over to another forum that allows you to act like little kids? I can suggest a few...

If you keep it up, I guarantee you will get a l-o-n-g 'time-out from this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends