some of my Africans.......warning pic heavy lol

Marr

addict
my other hobby lol..........that consumes most of my time lol,i house and breed mainly wild tropheus.......

stunner2.jpg

malecypnice7.jpg

malecypnice10.jpg

sib.jpg

sibwesashot2-2.jpg

mybadboy-1.jpg

closeup2.jpg

muragogood5.jpg

mug5.jpg

muragogood4.jpg

simoooooo.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture192-1.jpg

kasanga3.jpg

CHAITIKA.jpg

dubcloseupphotocontest.jpg

kirizafight5.jpg

dubhalembegood.jpg

moliroverynice-1.jpg

molironice-1.jpg

kirizas3f.jpg

contestentry.jpg

lufubspawn2.jpg

lufubugroupshot.jpg

lupota-2.jpg

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
WOW! Your cichlids are Beautiful! What size tank or tanks do you have? I used to have cichlids too, now, but I gave them up so my bearded dragon could have that tank. I currently have a high tech planted tank with lots of small tetras and shrimp. Fish have been my hobby too since I was 12 :)

Those are some nice pictures too, how do get pix like that? Amazing!

Marr

addict
WOW! Your cichlids are Beautiful! What size tank or tanks do you have? I used to have cichlids too, now, but I gave them up so my bearded dragon could have that tank. I currently have a high tech planted tank with lots of small tetras and shrimp. Fish have been my hobby too since I was 12 :)

thanks greatly appreciated,i have only 3 120g's at the moment clear out some for the move this spring,and empty the 75 for the leo's lol,lots of small growouts,lots are previous groups,i currently have the wild cyprichromis jumbo "kitumba" group and the wild tropheus moorii murago"moba II" group............which i'm breeding.......as for the pics believe it or not i shoot with a pc of crap point and shoot canon SX100IS............its all in the angle too the glass and the way the flash hits the subject,like when im shooting i never have my camera held up right always side ways so the flash dont hit from the top down,from the side..........glad you enjoyed the pics,ive beat out some dlsr cameras in photo comps with that pc of junk lol.........id love too see some pics of your high tec...........shrimp are a big thing round here right now and man do they hold a price tag,i'm breeding the wrong thing lol

Marr

addict

heres also the link too my utube channel most of the groups ive had and have are shown there...........http://www.youtube.com/user/marr2316?feature=mhum

Marr

addict
Beautiful cyathopharynx, especially love the cyps. It doesn't seem like too many people are into tanganyikans...

Thanks.......hey someone on a gecko forum,that knows tangs,very cool lol,i love the foai sibwesa.........but trophs are my passion as you can tell lol................round here theres a pretty big following actually,petros are the acquired taste here lol,not seen so much..........soon for me i hope.........

fishyfan

Thanks.......hey someone on a gecko forum,that knows tangs,very cool lol,i love the foai sibwesa.........but trophs are my passion as you can tell lol................round here theres a pretty big following actually,petros are the acquired taste here lol,not seen so much..........soon for me i hope.........

lol, i'm really into julidochromis species, been working with them for years, but ive raised and bred a few other tangs, neolamp. marunguensis, lamp ocellatus, neolamp brevis, neolamp. leleupi...

Marr

addict
lol, i'm really into julidochromis species, been working with them for years, but ive raised and bred a few other tangs, neolamp. marunguensis, lamp ocellatus, neolamp brevis, neolamp. leleupi...

sweet love my julie regani "chisane"..............and as for the shellies the signatus was always my fav............

contracteryin

Shakawkawkaw
All the fish are so pretty. I adore watching them, though one thing for sure is I could never be a fish hobbyist xD
I think one of these days my sister may be though. Soon she may be getting a goldfish for her birthday lol shes gonna be 13

Marr

addict
All the fish are so pretty. I adore watching them, though one thing for sure is I could never be a fish hobbyist xD
I think one of these days my sister may be though. Soon she may be getting a goldfish for her birthday lol shes gonna be 13

it all starts with a goldfish,then the next thing you know there's water all around you lol,its called MTS ............... multiple tank syndrome lol..............thanks for the comments,there my pride and joy:D

Visit our friends