Just thought I'd share a few. Cheap camera and amateur photographer (me) Bob

020.jpg

100_2583.jpg

100_2587.jpg

100_2584.jpg

022.jpg

birds2041.jpg

Dimidiata

Your Ginger plant and poinsetta are in beautiful bloom i must say. All i got is a bottle brush, magnolia and a tree full of orchids.(in actuallity its not much to look at.)

30secondstobob

The ginger and crepe myrtle pics were taken back in the summer. (don't tell anybody) The poinsettia is currently in bloom. I also have a poinsettia about the sixe of a VW Bug on the north side of my house, but it took a pretty hard hit the last cold snap we had. It'll come back. Bob

Dimidiata

The ginger and crepe myrtle pics were taken back in the summer. (don't tell anybody)

Already knew lol, they dont bloom much in the winter, and certinly not like that XD. The crepe gave it away though. But does it really matter, those plants are amazing. Im working on getting a large ginger for my yard, my neighbor had one with the dimensions of 20ft-12ft-5ft. Its was HUGE, and always loaded with blooms in the spring/summer. If my orchids decide to bloom(3-4 times a year) ill do some pics. I havnt never seen the mags bloom, not sure if they are whites or pinks.

Visit our friends