Some things are as clear as Black & White

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
We are just getting back into AFT and this boy certainly has the cake as my favorite so far. LOVE them.

WOOreo.jpg

WOOreo2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Whoa!! 2 reply's already Travis! You better stop posting Fat tails on this "gecko forum", you're gonna crash the server! LOL!

Seriously bro, I think he's amazing and I'll tell you that again. I guess there's just no fat tail fans around these parts. What a shame.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
LOL tis life bro. It is kinda funny that the snake people dive me more props though. Good thing I have some pictures of Leos I am going to be posting before too long.

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Now that is a nice whiteout combination. That's a great project you got going there. Spendy but well worth it. :main_thumbsup:

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Thanks everyone. We are happy to have a nice group for this project going and mostly to just be working with AFT again. All his ladies are looking good so we should have some nice Whiteout Oreos and Oreos soon enough.

cherishedtiger

That is beautiful!!!!!
Oh Chris, there are more of us out there who love our fatties!!! We may be few and far between but heck between the few of us there are out there I foresee lots of awesomeness on the horizon! :main_thumbsup:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Oh. My. God! He is FABULOUS!!!!! THIS! This is what I want! Good Lord!
I will now be picking up my jaw from the floor.....thank you. :p

Visit our friends