Soo Today

Tyman3

I got the two females together so i couldnt tell you exactly? looks like every day. I feed her 8 crickets or 11 mealworms every other day

Ruby

I got the two females together so i couldnt tell you exactly? looks like every day. I feed her 8 crickets or 11 mealworms every other day

Really? Wow. I feed 4-6 crickets or mealworms every 3 or 4 days or after mine poops.

Rylee

3 Year Member
Yea thats too much food, One way to tell if she is overweight is if there is bulges behind her armpits.

Tyman3

Its really weird though i see no bulges behind the butt on the one i thought was a male but it looks like its trying to have sex with the other female. Ugh confuseddd.... My high yellow is laying down and the other is looking at her head/neck really weird? Help

jenna

In nature animals have "breeding" dominating behaviors.... that could be what is going on with your girls... Dogs, cows, tortoises, mice, lizards...

Geckomaster743

Yeahh that's too many. 3 - 4 is enough for any size gecko. On occasion 5 - 6 but 11 is crazy. Separate them and don't let them breed until she looks like shes in better shape. Then you should think about how much space and time you have. Don't breed just because you can. There is a ton to consider first.

Visit our friends