sorry guys..

ariana

havent been on much lately. starting the 18th i lost a friend, 3 more to follow that week. 4 funerals ive attended, for braden, sara, hazel, and susan. my mamaw has been in the hospital with possible liver and colon cancer. my dads house is being gutted because we found black mold in all the walls and a sewer gas leak. dad was diagnosed with lupis and rheumatoid arthritis and an immune disease i cant even pronounce much less spell. my little brother has the beginning signs of kidney failure. papaw is getting much more forgetful and was told he has alzheimers.

on the upside my MRI came back normal and my mom is healthy. all my wonderful babies are doing well, completely spoiled and doted on.

i was hoping anyone who prays would please pray for my family and my friends families. thank you.

ill try to be on more after this, but no guarantees.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Wow, that's a lot of really heavy stuff to have to deal with but all at one time?! I'm so sorry you're having to go through all that. I'm sending positive vibes that way.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
You are going through some amazingly hard stuff right now! I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do for you. I dont pray, but you are definitely in my thoughts. I wish you and yours the best.

mainelygeckos

WoW Ariana that's a lot to deal with. I cannot imagine how jumbled your mind must be right now..My thoughts are with you and your family..HUGGS

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
im so sorry for your losses and other family members in poor health. i understand completely about it all. i just recently lost my grandfather and it was very hard on me and its still hard everyday and my birthday is coming up and i was born on his birthday so i know that day for me will not be easy. but what i do know that he is in a better place where hes not suffering any longer and hes pain free. its not easy losing loved ones. this is the first time a family member extremely close to me has passed on, had others pass away but they were not my immediate family i seen often. my thoughts are with you and your family.

Visit our friends