Spider bite

Keith N

So I took the Cub Scouts camping last week. Came back Tuesday. On Monday night I noticed what I thought was a mosquito bite. The next day it became apparent that it was no mosquito bite. The bite itself hurt a little when I walked on it but the Myalgia that came from it was like no other. The Necrosis is just starting to leak and start that process and I am a little curious as to how bad that will end up being. I will post a pic up when I take my dressing off a bit later but man does that hurt. :main_laugh:

cinderbirdswing

sticky toes
:/ frigging infected bug bites. I got 22 mosquito bites on my lower legs, and like 14 of them got infected. And then I needed to be on antibiotics for a week. SO MUCH FAIL.

Let us wallow in our bug related fails.

OMG i just noticed you're in VA, i was in eastern MD. Maybe it's the area. D:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I took a good bite on the inner calf from a Black Widow last summer, and I didn't realize how bad it was until I had flu-like symptoms and myalgia. The bite took about 3 weeks to heal, and I still have a discoloration in the skin from it.

Take care of yourself!

cinderbirdswing

sticky toes
I took a good bite on the inner calf from a Black Widow last summer, and I didn't realize how bad it was until I had flu-like symptoms and myalgia. The bite took about 3 weeks to heal, and I still have a discoloration in the skin from it.

Take care of yourself!

That sounds awful. :(

Would anyone here have a good idea of scar removing or "making less apparent" creams or stuff that actually works? If you poke me I scar, and I'm gonna scar on all of these bites.

Keith N

:/ frigging infected bug bites. I got 22 mosquito bites on my lower legs, and like 14 of them got infected. And then I needed to be on antibiotics for a week. SO MUCH FAIL.

Let us wallow in our bug related fails.

OMG i just noticed you're in VA, i was in eastern MD. Maybe it's the area. D:

I just hate mosquitos. I am on the Bay so they are terrible at times around here. The Myalgia has been the worse. Pain 24 hours a day.

Visit our friends