Spirulina for crickets

Deano715

Im sure others have or do use this for crickets but thought l would mention anyway. I feed crickets Flukers cricket diet and this fish food l have for feeding fish. It disappears quickly. They seem to like it.

I like to feed my crickets (I don't feed them to my gecko anymore after one escaped :() some vegetables such as romaine, carrots and sometimes fruits. I do this so the nutrients travel to my gecko. I've never tried flukers Cricket diet though but I heard it was a good product!

Deano715

I like to feed my crickets (I don't feed them to my gecko anymore after one escaped :() some vegetables such as romaine, carrots and sometimes fruits. I do this so the nutrients travel to my gecko. I've never tried flukers Cricket diet though but I heard it was a good product!
I do give them and my mealworms carrots also.

Deano715

They eat the Flukers cricket after the Spirulina is gone. Flukers mealworm diet its hard to tell if it disappears because of the oatmeal bedding and it might be my imagination but the worms seem more active since l started using it.

Deano715

I used to feed our crickets expired fish food all the time when I ran a pet shop. Seemed like a good gut load :D
They do like it. I kept a lot of fish for years. Crazy how much food you aquire. Down to one lonely zebrafish now.

Visit our friends