Strange poo

skeet_julian

Hey, I just recently moved into college with me leopard gecko (so lots of stress) around a month ago and recently I've noticed my geckos poops have been a bit watery. They've been steadily getting worse and tonight was the first poop that wasn't really formed at all. Is it just the stress of moving or should I be taking him to the vet?
Some info:
-I've just started giving him bottled spring water as there is no water filter here
-I got him some new dubia roaches a couple days ago
-I do have a calcium (no D3) dish in his tank
Could any of this be affecting him? I'm pretty isolated on campus so getting him to a vet would be an ordeal and I don't want to add more stress.
I've attached a picture of tonights poo, like I said there was a ton of liquid with it.

Attachments

• E9B7449A-135A-4B07-BEA8-6B40056FF15D.jpeg
    E9B7449A-135A-4B07-BEA8-6B40056FF15D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
To me it looks within a normal range. Lots of times we only see the poo after it's dried up so we don't see liquid. I have tiles with a lip in some of the gecko poop areas and there's a surprising amount of liquid there.

Aliza

skeet_julian

To me it looks within a normal range. Lots of times we only see the poo after it's dried up so we don't see liquid. I have tiles with a lip in some of the gecko poop areas and there's a surprising amount of liquid there.

Aliza
Okay awesome, I didn't want to assume and have something be wrong. Thank you!

Visit our friends