Stuck shed?

ranbootheleo

Hello! I got a new baby Leo about two months ago (probably about 4-5 months old now), and recently I've noticed some white around his shoulders/top forelegs and toes (though I believe his toes are just naturally white, he's gone through many many sheds and I've seen no signs of it being stuck shed). He recently shed maybe a week ago(?), but I just noticed it today when handling him. Does this seem like stuck shed? It's not peel-y, flakey, or anything. Just seems like normal skin - but I'm not convinced.

Morph: High color (the seller's title was: High Colored Leopard Gecko (Eublepharis macularius) BABY)
p.s If it IS stuck shed, or seems like it, what should I do? He doesnt like his belly or back of his stomach being touched.

Onelifegecs

Hello! I got a new baby Leo about two months ago (probably about 4-5 months old now), and recently I've noticed some white around his shoulders/top forelegs and toes (though I believe his toes are just naturally white, he's gone through many many sheds and I've seen no signs of it being stuck shed). He recently shed maybe a week ago(?), but I just noticed it today when handling him. Does this seem like stuck shed? It's not peel-y, flakey, or anything. Just seems like normal skin - but I'm not convinced.

Morph: High color (the seller's title was: High Colored Leopard Gecko (Eublepharis macularius) BABY)
p.s If it IS stuck shed, or seems like it, what should I do? He doesnt like his belly or back of his stomach being touched.
It would be helpful if you posted a picture of the gecko in question so we can better give advice:)

Visit our friends