Sulcata Tortoise (Baby)

Arconna

I know most of you guys only deal with lizards and geckos, but I figure maybe someone would be interested here, or knows someone who will be.

I have a small Sulcata, about 4 or 5 inches, still a baby, that I want to find a proper home for. Just a little history: I took this animal in because the previous owner wasn't giving it very good care at all, and my intention was always to find it a good home where he could spend the next bazillion years. I'm not just throwing him away because I don't want him anymore. I just want him to have a good home. That's all.

I live in Santa Cruz, CA, so local pickup would be preferred, however I will ship him if someone can help me through the process. There's no adoption fee or anything. The only requirement is that whoever would like him plans to take care of him. That's all. I don't want him going to a home that has no intention of providing him proper care.

If you're interested, or you know someone who may be, please email me at arconna@(no spam)yahoo.com <--remove the no spam bit. He's a good little tortoise, he just needs a good home.

Thanks for any help on this guys.

Arconna

Just wanted to let everyone know I found the tortoise a home. I think it's a good home, so thanks!

Visit our friends