Sunshine Mealworms

Arconna

Well I took a recommendation from some others on here and started emailing around a few feeder suppliers. When I started talking to Nicole at Sunshine I immediately got amazing customer service. She answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, even figured out shipping costs to my location, gave me advice, etc. So I decided I'd take the plunge and try them out (the last place I got stuff from, half the crickets died before they got here and I just didn't want to deal with their customer service...they have a bad rap apparently). I couldn't order any until Wednesday because that's when I get paid and asked if they would ship thursday for overnight. Nicole said she'd send them two day air and I could just send a check when I got it. Now if that isn't great customer service, I don't know what is.
Okay, that's the customer service side. Now for the feeders. I got 1000 1/4in crix, and 1000 small mealies. I lost maybe 20 crickets in the transfer and 5 mealworms (I didn't actually count, just making a visual guess). All the insects were lively and looked great. Wish I had a picture, but anywho. That's just pretty good numbers in my opinion.

So, I would recommend Sunshine to anyone that doesn't already use them. Great service (superb actually) and their insects look good. I'll be buying from them in the future :).

I

Intense Herpetoculture

I've used them many years ago before they had the fire. The only problems i had was billing issues, but it got fixed. I was happy with their service.

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
I love the fact that I can call Sunshine (always get the same lady now I know her name Thanks arconna:) state my name and what I want and my order is done that fast. They don't ever ask for my address or CC as its saved in thier database.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I'll have to give them a call on Monday and try them out. I've tried ordering from them in the past, but my emails always bounced back. I appreciate the feedback though. Thanks.

Visit our friends