super snow albino

A

axel

i was thining of putting an mac enigma to my ssalbino to get a mix of cdom snow hetalbino snow enig ss het talbino and sshet talbino do you think this is a good combo or should i try for something a bit more unusual ?

robin

it is totally up to you. produce animals that YOU like. who cares what other people like. breeding any animal is about the fun in it (or it should be)

A

axel

than you for reply . i understand what you say about the fun of it and thats what its about i totaly agree with you i just dont want to mess up .:eek:

robin

if you could get a mack snow het albino x SS albino, you will get enigmas, albinos are snows and combos of. the only difference between this option and yours if the het albino

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I think the pairing would be fun. And then the following season breed back one of the mack enigma offspring to the ssta. Then you will at least be adding albinos to the mix in season 2. I love snows so anything where you get more is always a plus for me. I say go for it

Last edited:

robin

i was thining of putting an mac enigma to my ssalbino to get a mix of cdom snow hetalbino snow enig ss het talbino and sshet talbino do you think this is a good combo or should i try for something a bit more unusual ?

yes there be the enigma gene

Visit our friends