• Superhatch

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hatchrite

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
I've only ever used vermiculite, but I just bought a bunch of Super-Hatch from Pat Kline (Luxurious Leopards), to us. I've had terrible luck with Hatchrite.

Ken94

I've only ever used vermiculite, but I just bought a bunch of Super-Hatch from Pat Kline (Luxurious Leopards), to us. I've had terrible luck with Hatchrite.

Cool! I guess am gunna go with super hatch lol is it like hatchrite? (besides the part Of just putting it into the delicups straight from the bag) lol I know you need to add water to super hatch but is it just once and that's it? Or do I need to monitor it by adding a bit of water every know and then like vermiculite?

cherishedtiger

I am with Carinata - I have only ever used vermiculte, and with that you have to add water, and then monitor its moisture content. Cheaper, readily available and it works great!

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Neither. I use perlite and the GEO. I fill the cup up with perlite add water until its at the top of the perlite and that's it. You don't have to worry about too much or too little water. The tray keeps the eggs above the water and perlite. Ive heard of some breeders using only water in their GEO, but I like the perlite so it doesn't splash the eggs. Using the mini fridge style incubators for my geckos, the GEO works great for holding maximum number of eggs in them.

Visit our friends