Superpig!?

wafles

So i was looking at creatine options for improving color detox and general health, i cant seem to find much besides giving the crickets more carrot or superpig. I did notice rep cal multivitamin has some in it, not sure if most multivitamins do. I know everyone loves repashy but i am not sure if i can find it local and i can find the repcal. Should i wait and order the repashy and is superpig a multivitamin just most color enhancing based then the rest?
Also how do i use it my guess is dusting but how often i have came to the conclusion nothing but pure calcium in the tank.

wafles

No one has experience with it at all? I am very interested in it and may order some if I do I will keep an update

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk

Olympus

Biologist & Ecologist
I use superpig by Repashy, since I have amel fat tailed geckos, and because it's loaded with good things. I dust my crickets in calcium and set them loose in the cage but the worm dish has superpig in it, which the superworms will roll around in and eat while they wait to get eaten. So the worms are coated and gutloaded (while in the cage) with superpig.

It's not going to make geckos neon-colored, or give life to a naturally really dull animal, but it is definitely loaded in color-enhancing nutrients that are also excellent nutrition, so 1. it's a great add-on to any gutload, and 2. it can help enhance natural reds and oranges in animals that already have these colors over time.

wafles

Thanks a lot for the explanation, so it is the vitamin source then and I will still need cal with d3 to mix in on feeders and cal just for the dish?

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk

Visit our friends