Supers?

Cesar_Da_KIng

Reptile Enthusiast
So im planing on getting a bearded dragon around december at the next repticon. Im trying to be prepared and have everything ready by then and im am curious about supers. I plan on buying one no less than fifteen inches and i am wondering since i breed them to give to my leos if they could be used as a steady part of its diet. I go to high school and my mom hates crickets so im trying to somewhat limit the amount of them in my house so i was thinking since beardies need to eat so much i would leave him his salad and a bowl of appropiately sized (not the giant ones, more of like the meal worm sized ones) supers in his cage during the day while im gone so he has something to munch on and when i get home feed him crickets so i can monitor him while hes eating. Would that be okay? If it runs any higher risk of impaction than it does with any other reptile i wont but i would be very happy if i can. Thanks for your help

-Da_KIng

ultimatepetz

I feed all my dragons supers and have had no problem with it, but I also feed salad, dubias, with the treats of waxworms and pinkies when they are big enough.

kic90army

Supers are great but my main feeder is dubia roaches. Theyre amazing and dont smell like crickets. I have a few breeding tubs of dubia and its been a life saver. Supers I give as apart of one meal 3-4 times a week and as a treat after she has done a good job having time out of the tank

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Visit our friends