Superworms For Less !!!!

charlie476

They are on first come basis.

Available qty and sizes are
1500 1.25"+ $16 for 1500 + Shipping
4000 1"-1.25" $20 per 2k + Shipping
9000 3/4"-1" $28 per 3k + Shipping
17000 1/2"-3/4" $28 per 3k or $43 per 5k + Shipping

Contact me for a quick shipping quote. Just send me the sizes and qty's along with your zip code and i will get back with shipping prices.

Will double box and add heat packs if needed at no extra cost.

Shipping method is USPS Express and Priority mail

They are shipped in a breathable bag with newsprint.

Shipping days are Monday & Tuesday. All orders placed before 12PM CST will go out same day. Any orders after 12PM Tuesday will go out the following Monday.

Payments accepted through paypal.

Live guarantee:
Shipped using USPS Express mail-When the temperature is above 45F and under 90F we offer live guarantee

Shipped using USPS Priority mail-When the temperature is above 45F and under 90F we offer live guarantee. With USPS Priority mail being a 2-3 day NONE guaranteed service sometimes they arrive later than 3 days. If they do not arrive in the 2-3 day time frame we cannot offer live guaranteed due to heat packs only being good for 72 hours.

Someone must be home to accept the package or we can not offer live guarantees. Please contact us within 2 hours should they be in poor condition. Superworms go into a dormant state under 60F so please allow them to warm at room temperature for 30 minutes before assuming they are in poor condition.

Should your order arrive in poor conditions and live guarantees rules are met a replacement order we be sent however shipping charges apply.

Last edited:

Visit our friends