Supplementation (vitamins and calcium)!

R

ricardo

hi there i'm knew to leopard geckos eheh my question is ... is that ok use the reptivite vitamins with D3 2 times a week and 3 times a week only calcium without D3?

regards ;)

Revilo

When I used regular supplements I used rep-cal calcium every day, rep-cal herpetivite 2x weekly, and rep-cal calcium with D3 1x weekly. I am not sure about your plan but I would be a little wary of a brand that bundles D3 with vitamins. Rep-cal is a good brand for regular supplements but nowadays I use Repashy Calcium Plus ICB with good results. It's one supplement that you use at every feeding with an appropriate balance of calcium, vitamins, and D3 and is much more convenient than keeping a dusting schedule.

R

ricardo

ah ok thanks a lot :D the reptivite supplements have D3 and 21,2% of calcium and have several amino acidis i am planing dust the food 2 times a week with this and all other fedding dust with only calcium ... reptivite it's a zoo med vitamin supplement ... is it good for him that way?

thanks and regards

Taquiq

JK Herp
I keep Calcium without D3 in the tank and dust 2-3 times a week with Calcium with D3. I use Herptivite vitamins once a week. But don't overdose on vitamins.

R

ricardo

yes i know ... i gonna put every feeding calcium on live food and at 1-2 times a week i pu reptivite multi vitamins 21,2% calcium and D3 10,400 IU and all the vitamins and amino acids eheh it's good this way?

regards ;D

R

ricardo

yes it's very good for them that way :D you already saw your geckos licking the calcium?

regards :D

Visit our friends