Tame, pet only leo wanted.....

Gecko4me

My son got a baby gecko for his birthday, but it passed away. We got it from a pet store and had some issues getting it to eat at first and then did get it eating pretty well and it got lost. Now don't think this was due to not being careful, my son was holding it, as he did often once it was eating and he could and it was sitting on his shirt. It jumped off his shirt and hurried under the aquaruim stand that we can't move (too heavy) and so we did our best to get it out, put humid hides and other hides around it, hoping it'd come back out, but it was gone for 3 wks. Well about a week ago we found it in the bathroom. (Just was walking across the room) Well by then, it was quite thin and we never could get it eating again. :( We would like to get him an adult this time, as we have 3 adult females and they adjusted really well and quickly and went to eating really well right away so we've never feared losing them. I don't him to have to lose another one. He does enjoy taking them out of his aquarium and holding them in the evening (which he hadn't been doing since we found the baby of course because we were trying to get it to eat yet) so I would like one that is used to being handled. We aren't overly particular about colors, except that I'm a bit freaked by the albinos that have no color at all. (No offense, just not "my thing." ) We will offer it a great home. We have a 20L aquaruim w/ a screen cover, w/ a UTI, but since that wasn't keeping it quite warm enough we do have a red heat light as well. We have several hides, food dishes, water dishes, calcuim and vitamins etc. My son is 7 yrs old, but he's very gentle w/ animals, as we've had them all his life (we raise chinchillas too) so he knows how to respect an animal.

Jessie and Ashton

Visit our friends