Tang Enigmas just shed

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
Hi all,

Just updating the progress on the Bloody Enigmas. I just sent these 2 pics to the "Jeffs" so I thought I'd throw the pics up here on GF!

They both just shed in the last week.... and are almost breeding size :)

BHE092309a.jpg

BHE092309b.jpg

B

BioWorkZ

It's just a matter of time before we get some true red/blood pigment on the leos. Wow!!!

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
Thanks Everyone! I thought they might dull a little as they got older. I have seen tang enigmas do that sometimes but these guys just get brighter :)

Wow the head color is just amazing. Is that a project your working on off of Jeffs blood line? Because I like what I see :)

We used a trophy Blood Hypo male and an average Tang Enigma for this pairing. I'm gonna breed these boys back to the best BH females to see what 75%er's look like :)

We have BHE that are 100% het Bell as well. I haven't released pics of those but they look just as good. Hopefully we'll get some crazy Bell Sunglow Enigmas next year from those pairings....

It's just a matter of time before we get some true red/blood pigment on the leos. Wow!!!

I hear ya! :main_thumbsup:

Gecko Euphoria

The red head in that first picture is marriage material, J/K its a stunner!!!

Hi all,

Just updating the progress on the Bloody Enigmas. I just sent these 2 pics to the "Jeffs" so I thought I'd throw the pics up here on GF!

They both just shed in the last week.... and are almost breeding size :)

BHE092309a.jpg

BHE092309b.jpg

Visit our friends