Thanks, and a shedding video

cvalkan4

Older Junior Member
Hi – this is my first post. I have had my leos for just a couple of months, and this forum has been incredibly valuable to me in learning to take proper care of them. Thanks to all of the knowledgeable people who keep us newbies on the right path!

I was fascinated by the shedding process, and did a little video of Lucy. I didn't know that my other female would actually help her shed. I know there are probably thousands of shedding videos out there, but I thought the cooperation between these two leos was a little unusual. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rrUELaBKUE

Thanks again for being here!

L

LadyGecko

That is a fantastic shed video
One of the best-if not "The Best "that I have ever seen
:main_thumbsup:
Thanks so very much for sharing it

It makes me really happy to see good reptile video on yourube and lately I have to admit that i have seen a couple of really good ones

I just have to ask-was the tank mate helping because it decided that it wanted some of the shed to eat or is it possible that they cooperate with the actual idea of help in mind?

I would venture a guess that it is the former but they look so dam cute together

:main_yes:

cvalkan4

Older Junior Member
LadyGecko said:
That is a fantastic shed video
One of the best-if not "The Best "that I have ever seen
:main_thumbsup:
Thanks so very much for sharing it

It makes me really happy to see good reptile video on yourube and lately I have to admit that i have seen a couple of really good ones

I just have to ask-was the tank mate helping because it decided that it wanted some of the shed to eat or is it possible that they cooperate with the actual idea of help in mind?

I would venture a guess that it is the former but they look so dam cute together

:main_yes:

Thanks!

I wondered the same thing, and like you, I believe Bliz (the "helpful" leo) might have been hungry, since she had the same look in her eye that she gets when interested in a prey item. But they didn't seem to be competing at all, and they made it look like a joint effort, even if it wasn't !

Visit our friends