The favorite game...

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Right now, this crazy chocolate protien drink I take at night. It doesn't taste all that great, but it helps me sleep - therefore it's worth it's weight in gold.

What's your favorite pet? (pic please)

robin

my booger... boopie, booie. he passed away last year he was mine and i was his. miss him sill. 12 years old
48333660-1c68-028001E0-.jpg

what is your favotite mammal?

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Robin, Anthony Hopkins is my favorite actor too! "Because today I'm gonna kill the mother fu...." talking about a bear! LMAO I love that part in The Edge.

Old school rotary phones. You know with the dial...

Where is your favorite place to be alone?

Val

In my car with my music up loud, that's about the only place i can get time to myself.

Whats your favorite holiday?

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
With out a doubt, Christmas! I am such a little kid at heart. Lights, toys, christmas music! My favorite time of year!

Who is your favorite "Hair" Band???

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I'd say ACDC but they aren't really a hair band are they... so i'd have to say Guns n' Roses.

What is your favorite bird?

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Jar-Jar Binks! ROFL .....just kidding!

I love Anikan when he's turning evil in Episode 3. HOT! Eric loves Obi-Wan Kenobi.....he wants his Jedi baby. LOL

What is your favorite type of pie?

LeosForLess

I think its Behr? Not sure but when my dog ran int othe wall as a puppy i had to repaint it wit hthat, so i guess its my favorite.

What is your favorite lake?

N

newbreeder1

The citi credit card commercials about identity theft! Whats you fav character from fresh prince of bel air

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends