The Worm Company - Don't Bother.

LCReptiles

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum or whatever, but I feel it would be remiss to not warn my fellow herp community regarding this advertiser at the top of your page. I placed my order on Saturday morning. Not only did his website charge me 3 times for the same order (which I have not received my refund for 2 of yet), but it took 5 calls to his "business" phone (which appeared to be his personal cell phone). I didn't expect shipment to be until Monday, which was fine. Here it is Tuesday and my mealworms didn't leave until today and won't arrive until Friday.

I wouldn't recommend doing business with this company. It just isn't worth the trouble, and apparently he isn't interested in repeat business.

Jeff Abersold
Lost Colony Reptiles

Last edited:

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
I have actually used the worm company several times with no issues at all. I know they are new, maybe this is growing pains. I hope everything works out for you

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
I have never done business with the "worm company" so I couldn't tell you about them, but after looking at the site, and the prices, I think it's pretty pricey. You should take a look at mulberryfarms.com, their prices are way lower and you can get different sized supers. Medium is the perfect feeder in my opinion. I hope that your experience is just an isolated one, and as Pat stated that he's had no issues, I'm sure this will work out.

cathis

I purchased some "medium" superworms from them last month. Well, while a few of the worms turned out to be superworms, the rest seem to be large mealworms. Bad on me, I guess, for figuring the worms would feed up to a larger size over time.

Visit our friends