There are going to be some new R2's this coming season

robin

i am very excited! moms got to kelli safely on saturday! she will be breeding moms to toughie so a whole new bunch of pure R2 bold stripes will be hatching out this next season!

i spoke with kelli and she is going to take a photo of moms (hopefully she has a photo of toughie too). while her stripe has broken up A LOT since a few years back (she is between 6-8 years old) she throws some hellacious babies! i can't wait! weeeee this is going to be one exciting breeding season, i can not wait to see what these two will produce!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
That's really exciting! I might have to get a female from you next year.:main_yes:

robin

i just can't wait to see what pops out! toughie is moms son. so this is the first mother to son breeding in this line. very exciting indeed :)

paulnj

I am so glad to here the R2reptiles line of bold stripes is still going strong in Texas. I can't wait to see what yall produce :)

robin

look at this lil pure r2 gem!

r222.jpg

this is from breeding Eenie and Toughie (brother and sister), which are babies of moms (and pops) i am seeing just completely sick (good sick) babies coming from mother to son!

KelliH

It's going to be a fun year! I was so tired from the show that I haven't had a chance to upload any photos but maybe I will later tonight.

robin

i *think* there may be some in europe, but i am not for sure. if there are, kellih sent them there, so you might want to ask her.

Visit our friends