ThinkGeek or similiar ones!

justindh1

Does anyone have one of those thinkgeek refrdgerators (incubators) that they could take pictures of with containers in? I am thinking of getting one and know that some people have them at GF! I want to see how much it can actually fit in before I buy one and it not suit what I need it to do. Thanks!:main_thumbsup:

LLLReptile

Granted, I work for LLL, but I use the MR-148 (the upgraded model from the one thinkgeek sells), and it is killer. Great bang for your buck. The thinkgeek model is the older model, not the MR-148. It is smaller, louder, and is missing a few features. That being said, I am sure it works fine. The one we offer is just a bit bigger, with a few nicer features, and runs a bit more quiet. It will also be part of our "black friday" sale Friday after Thanksgiving. Shameless promo, but since you asked about it, and it is a killer incubator - thought I would mention that you can save a few bucks on it next week.

Either way, good luck. Happy Herping!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply

justindh1

Hey thanks Scott for the heads up on the sale!

So since this gave you the opportunity to mention it here, does it mean I get a bigger discount, lol! Just kidding!

Visit our friends