Thinkgeek

sk8ergrl927

As I was going through possible incubators to buy, I came across thinkgeek. It looks pretty good, one of the top 5 recommended. I kept looking at the name, thinking i heard someone say it before.... I GOT IT!!

My friends fiance's company owns it!

Discount for me -dances-:main_thumbsup:

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
It's actually a minifridge that heats or cools. It works decently for incubation too, I hatched several eggs in one this year.

LLLReptile

Granted, I work for LLL, but I use the MR-148 (the upgraded model from the one thinkgeek sells), and it is killer. Great bang for your buck. The thinkgeek model is the older model, not the MR-148. It is 20% smaller, give or take, louder, and is missing a few features. That being said, I am sure it works fine. The one we offer is just a bit bigger, with a few nicer features, and runs a bit more quiet. It will also be part of our "black friday" sale Friday after Thanksgiving. Shameless promo, but since you asked about it, and it is a killer incubator - thought I would mention that you can save a few bucks on it next week.

Either way, good luck. Happy Herping!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply

F

fikken

ah i love LLL reptile and think geek but if LLL reptile is doing a black friday sale then i know which i may be getting. any chance there are details about the black friday sale? i order alot from LLL so i will probably pick up another repti shelter and some miscellaneous stuff too

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
LLL is awesome. I got a Peruvian red tail from them like 7 years ago and she was a beast, esp when it came to breeding. They have amazingly good quality reptiles for such a large and diverse selection. I also like them because they are like 30 min from my house :).

LLLReptile

I can't give specific details other than I believe the MR-148 will be part of black friday, and there will be free stuff with purchases over a certain amount, a large book sale, certain cages, etc. Some pretty cool stuff. Thanks for the props guys and have a great Thanksgiving week!

www.LLLReptile.com

Gregg M

Registered Member
Shameless promo, but since you asked about it, and it is a killer incubator - thought I would mention that you can save a few bucks on it next week.

Either way, good luck. Happy Herping!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
As long as the product is good, there is no shame in promoting it!!!

sammer021486

Do these incubators from LLL and Reptipro automatically cool and heat or do you you have to flip a switch to have it heat or cool?

So hypothetically speaking if the room I am keeping the incubator in is kept at a constant 70F, my eggs are being incubated at 85F. But say that the room was 90F, which in turns raises the temperature inside the incubator to 90F as well. Will the incubator automatically cool the incubator's interior or must I flip a switch which will reverse the electrical flow to the element and thus cool the interior?

LLLReptile

The LLL MR-148 (and the repti-pro) heat and cool themselves. There is a built in digital thermostat on the face that you just touch up or down to set your temp. Super easy to use!

LLLReptile & Supply

Visit our friends