This really pains me to do this but i have to

Smidget88

I have two kittens that need to be adopted ASAP. Back in march i came home from college for a weekend home and heard cries in my outdoor basement, when i went down there i have discovered two kittens cold and abandoned. Being the animal lover I am i brought them a blanket and food and checked on them till i found they did have a mother. Once the mother was finished nursing them, I caught them they were MEAN and wild cats. After working with them all summer you cannot get them to leave you alone! my brother and I had agreed to split the vet bills for their first shots and spay/neuter, and i will be leaving for school again in a couple of weeks. Today my brother told me he likes them but "I DONT WANT TO CLEAN A LITTER BOX, AND I REFUSE TO" my college is over 2 hours from home and i cannot come home every weekend to just clean a litter box that is just absurd. It really pains me to put animals up for adoption but they deserve a better home that will have people there able to properly care for them. They have been de-wormed with a home de-worming item i purchased at walmart. They have fleas and i have been battling these suckers for the entire summer *the fleas have been terrible in my area this summer* I have been giving them frontline and aslo puttin a leave on treatment with positive results but a couple weeks later they have them again. I am leaving in a couple of weeks and my brother can barely care for himself let alone animals he doesnt regularly feed them i do all of their care and i fear if i leave they will suffer because he has no concept of being a responsible pet owner. I have tried to seize them to the local animal shelter and they wanted to charge me seizure of animals fees, IM A COLLEGE STUDENT i cant afford to pay to get rid of animals that if i had a choice id keep :( These are two kittens one is a short haired black and white male the other is a fluffy gray black white tiger stripe, I am having trouble sexing this one cause of the hair. I would love it if they could go to their forever home together since they have been inseperable. I can send pics on request respond here or pm me. I live in NY and i am fairly well traveled around the states of NY, CT, and MA If you can pick them up thatd be delightful if not i am willing to meet you half way. Time is runnin out and i dont want to just throw them outside when they are completely socialized loving and deserve better. I will give you the litter box, litter scoop, whatever litter i have left, their toys, and if i have any flea treatment stuff left ill give you that too. I know it is almost impossible for anyoen to willingly take an animal with fleas but id rather be honest than have anyone upset or angry with me. They would really make someone happy, they have been socialized to dogs, they do not anagonize they cuddle up to my dog and sleep with here. They are curious of geckos so please be sure you have your screen tops on. help me help them, i really would appreciate it.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Did you try the SPCA or just a regular animal shelter? The fees things sounds suspicious, the SPCA doesn't charge anything for surrenders. In all reality, you're going to have a really tough time adopting out cats with fleas, and seeing on how short a time frame you're on, a shelter is really the best bet. Try the SPCA.

Jade Icing

Hey they still looking for somewhere? If so I can spread the word around through the rescue and with friends.

Visit our friends