Three New Geckos from Golden Gate Geckos

J

Jacy

I just wanted to thank Marcia at Golden Gate Geckos for getting my very first breeding project off to a great start. I am 12 years old and work two jobs. I work at a horse ranch cleaning stalls and cooling down horses and work at a dog kennel cleaning and playing with dogs. I save all my money for my geckos. The adult female named Mango is a SHTCTB, the adult male named Tango is a Redstripe and the juneville named Salsa is SHTCT Het. Tremper.

DSC00978.JPG
DSC00975.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC00977.JPG
[/IMG]

W

Welsh

Awesome and Congratulations. Marcia is awesome!

12 with 2 jobs :( that sucks.

W

Welsh

Thats cool that you can spend your money on Geckos.
How many do you have?

Im also curios what your Tanks or Racks look like. Take pictures! :)

J

Jacy

Right now I have the three new geckos and three regular Leopard Gecko.
I have them in Aquariums but we are looking into a rack system for them. I am going to the show in September in Sacremento and hopefully be able to meet and talk to people about their set-ups. Both of the people that I work for are friends of my Mom. My Mom and Dad pay for both of my barrel horses plus most anything else me and my brother want. So I don't really mind paying for the Geckos.

J

Jacy

BalloonzForU said:
Congratulations! I love all three, but I have to say I love the Red Stripe. I just have a thing for large spots on their head.

I will be looking for a female at the show or him.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
hmmm... Mango, Tango, & Salsa... kinda reminds me of last Friday night when I went... oh, nevermind.

Those are some beautiful geckos you picked up! I think every devoted leo keeper owes it to themselves to have a gecko from Marcia at one time or another! And yes, I am biased! (the gecko in my banner ad is one from Marcia ;) )

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Awesome Geckos Jacy! You can't go wrong with buying from Marcia. She has awesome Geckos.

I know how it is to work at 12, I was a baby sitter at twelve, babysat for 3 families, one family, the mother was very sick, so I would spend most of the day and night watching the 3 children while the father was at work. They were 1, 4, and I think 7, what a handful!

W

Welsh

Jacy said:
Brendan, do you have any geckos? Put some pictures up of them.
No, I dont. :(

Im getting my first one in September at the convention. Getting all my supplies before!

:D Im looking to get a Female that looks purty at the show.

Visit our friends