today feels like my day..

LizMarie

Today I was able to get a new phone after like 3years, I had been using my sisters old Curve because the battery on my sidekick had died. Just last week I was eligible for an upgrade and was able to get a Blackberry Bold 9700 and I'm loving it. It feels as if I have the world at my finger tips. Lol. I was even able to get a an 8 percent discount on my monthly bill for being a student, which didn't hurt. I like this phone so much I'm using it right now, lol.

Also for the past 3 days my computer wouldn't turn on, the power button would just flash an amber light. My boyfriend googled the issue and there were 3 possible issues; the tiny battery on my battery was burned out, a usb port was messed up or my motherboard was fried. Of course I was in a panic about to buy out the rest of my warranty for about $200. Luckily my boyfriend talked me out of it and said he'd dust out my computer (which had NEVER been opened and dusted) and went out and bought a new battery and was nice enough to install it. My computer was now runs once again and the fan isn't rumbling like crazy with all that dust all over the place.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Isn't it the best feeling to have everything go right for just one day?! Congrats on your new phone and hopefully the rest of your day continues on the same track.

LizMarie

Thanks Mel. The rest of my day was cool until my night class handed out a 75 short answer midterm I was there for 3hrs and have a damn cramp in my hand, lol. Besides that it was cool.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Well that sounds like a pretty awesome day if you ask me. I think I may be having one similar to it soon because I am going to be eligible for a phone upgrade next month too. I hope mine goes just as well-minus the midterm. :)

Visit our friends