Tokay gecko for sale!!!!

Rylee

3 Year Member
She is pretty tame, as you can see in the pic! I can't be 100% positive but i'm pretty sure it's a female. I'm asking $20, but i can go little lower (no lower than $15). I can ship anywhere in the US, except Hawaii and Alaska. Wish i could keep her, but unfournatley i can't. DSCF2094.JPG

Rylee

3 Year Member
I will have baby leos for sale in the summer. I'm selling the tokay so I can make more money for leos, actually.

Ps for anyone who's interested in the tokay, add a ten gallon tall tank for $35!

Geckomaster743

Oh cool I may buy Leo's when you have them then as long as they are ( Tangerine - Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail ) Ethier way im looking for some thing orange.

Rylee

3 Year Member
I'll have tangerine enigmas, hypos het trempers and probally some normals

Geckomaster743

Ok Cool! If you have any others like the one you got ( The super Hypo Tangerine ) I'd buy one of those. Can you upload Photo's of Engima's that you have because normally Engima's arent my Favorite. I normally have to like the Patteren first.

Rylee

3 Year Member
Ok people, only $15 for her!!! She's about the only tame tokay you'll find!!!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
What a gorgeous Tokay! I hope you can find a great forever home for him!

Rylee

3 Year Member
I would love to take him but im REALLY busy right now and Leo's are all I can hold.
Yea that's me too!

Anyone who is interested in her: I will trade for a crested gecko, either a pinstripe, super dalmation, dalmation, red/orange patternless.

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
I'm going to a reptile show next Sunday (the 15th) and if I don't find something there, I'll buy her. But if you get a buyer first, don't wait for me. Fortunately the weather seems to be staying nice enough for shipping!

Visit our friends