Tokay Gecko Pictures

GiggleSheep

Here is a few pictures of my tokay geckos! They are the only reptiles I own right now, but I've kept multiple different species.

Here's my male goofing off as usual.He is pretty tame and I hold him often. Hasn't attempted to bite in about a year.
Cobalt 6.JPG

This is a pic of my male (left) with his girlfriend. They are extremely attached, and whenever I separate them (something I've only done twice) they lose most of their appetite.
Cobalt and Saphire.JPG

This is the female tending to the eggs and looking for some calcium for egg development. She has had some trouble eating the last few months so she's very skinny. She's doing so much better now, and is gaining weight steadily. She just started trusting me (after two years of having her), and now lets me hand feed her crickets as well as powdered calcium when she isn't getting enough.
Saphire Looking for Calcium for Eggs.JPG

This little beauty is my first hatchling gecko I've ever produced! His name is Echo and he's just over a month old. (This pic was taken the day he became one month old)
Echo at About One Month Old.JPG

That's it for the pictures right now, hope you like them!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Awesome shots and beautiful tokays! Those are some of my favorites!

Rylee

3 Year Member
So cool! I used to have one and i learned they have a bad reputation! Yours dont mind handling and neither did mine. Poor things are always being critized when they can be really sweet.

GiggleSheep

I couldn't agree more! Anyone who has taken the time to get to know them would know they aren't aggressive, just extremely shy and defensive. Such amazing animals!

jenna

It is nice to see your male and female together. It gives a good comparison between the 2. Thanks! Oh ya and they look beautiful!

Visit our friends