Tokays, Goldens, Skunk, Crested Geckos

beezy

Hello everyone. Well im stuck in a situation. I am having some family issues and have a large pet collection i HAVE to get rid of. Now i love all my animals but it is my mother that is making me do this. So now for the good stuff.
I have a pair of tokays i have to get rid of. Id like $25 for both of them. If you happen to be local and can pick up the entire setup with both geckos would be just $50. The enclosire includes a 75 watt ceramic heat dome lamp, a 60 watt red light bulb, 10 gallon tank and lid, a fake plant, a large and small rock hide, water/feeding bowl, a basking wood, and the pair of tokays ofcourse. The 2nd i have to get rid of is a pair of golden geckos. Im asking the same price as the tokays. Both geckos would be $25 and the setup and geckos would be $50 if you can pick up. This enclosure includes 75 watt dome lamp, 60watt red bulb, 10 gallon lid and tank, 2 fake plants, a large and small rock hide, water bowl, and basking branches. Another of my animals i have to get rid of is my skunk gecko. I only have one of these but would like $20 for this gecko amd $40 for the gecko And enclosure. This enclosure comes with 10 gallon tank and lid, a fake plant, large mopani basking wood, water bowl, and large realistic hide. Last animal i am going to post is my baby crested gecko. Id like $30 for the gecko alone and $40 for it and its enclosure and 6 oz. Of reashy crested gecko diet. All my animals ive had for a long time and are all healthy Nd eating well. I am sad to have and let them go. Any more details or info can be provided as well as pictures. By the way i am located in queens new york. (p.s.- thats not my whole collection. I also have a leopard gecko a tarantula and 2 scorpions i also have to get rid of but didmt think this was the place to post them. If you are intetested in these as wel please message me for info, picx, and prices. ). I apologise for the long message and appreciate everyones time for reading.. Now hopefully someone can help me and all of my animals. Have a nice day

beezy

comprimise price

willingto compromise price..anyone plz i need to get rid of them..they need better care conditions ill admit

Visit our friends