too much calcium??

Taquiq

JK Herp
Nope. They will lick calcium as needed. It's not like you force them to lick. But yes be careful on vitamins.

Dead Dreamer

A lady at my local exotic pet store told me that there have been some reports in "The latest reptile magazines" of over-calcified geckos. Cases of gecko's organs becoming hard and calcified from over-dusting which causes death. I personally have not seen it, but she really knows her stuff, and she said it's kind of like, new news.

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Calcium Carbonate

Nope. They will lick calcium as needed. It's not like you force them to lick. But yes be careful on vitamins.

You can not force them to lick, but
they will be forced to eat calcium
on dusted food.....careful there.
Take care. HJ
See below:
Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CaCO3. It is a common substance found in rock in all parts of the world, and is the main component of shells of marine organisms, snails, pearls, and eggshells. Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in agricultural lime, and is usually the principal cause of hard water. It is commonly used medicinally as a calcium supplement or as an antacid, but excessive consumption can be hazardous.

Visit our friends