Toronto Reptile expo, any tegus?.

grboxa

For those of you who attended previous reptile expos in the GTA, do you remember if any vendors had blue tegus?, or any tegu's for that matter?, it would be interesting to see them.

grboxa

Im completely fascinated with these creatures ever since I started researching about them. I live with my girlfriend and parents and im allowed 1 more reptile, im planning on building a custom enclosure very, very soon before the Toronto Expo incase I come home with a un expected surprise. I am strictly looking for babies or small juvies, do you know if they had all stages at the etobicoke one? or just adults.

grboxa

They sure do(unless there female blues), my room is quite big. Were redoing my floors and throwing away a lot of old furniture that was taking up space in my room, with that gone after renovations, I will have more then enough space to fit a 8x4x4 ft enclosure with enough space for the tegu to roam, as recommended. And yes, I'm familiar with that site and care sheet, I read about a million of them. :main_thumbsup::p. I would rather get a female blue since they don't get as big as the black/whites...but still 3.5 feet is still no tiny lizard lol. I'm building the enclosure by the time the expo is here, but ONLY going home with a baby, I've read a lot of great tips and methods on working with these animals to make them tame and tolerable, I'm excited, my parents and girlfriend...not so much.

Last edited:

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
LOL I wonder what my cousin's reaction would be. He wants a tegu and for one to be so close to his house( he lives near the mall too). His room is way too small. Prolly just bigger than 8x6x6( My guesstimate)

Visit our friends