Tremper Hybino

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
It is amazing how much and how fast these geckos change.

This was my Male Tremper Hybino shortly after he hatched, taken June 8, one month ago:

Baby_Sunglow_6-7-06.jpg

And, here he is now:

P1010126.JPG

P1010128.JPG

I Love his eyes, they have a ton of Red in them, this is a bad picture, but you get the idea:

P1010129.JPG

LeosForLess

Is it common for Tang Trempers to have orange eyes? I got a tang tremper with orange eyes like that, and i found one at petco and it has orange eyes.

Ian S.

SSSmokin Jeanne! First thing I said to myself when I saw that second pic was "WOW those eyes are really red". They almost look... bell like.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
DanTheFireman said:
Very nice, Jeanne. That is a huge difference in only a month. What are you feeding ?

Hey Dan, thanks for the compliment. I am just feeding plain old Mealworms, when he gets a little bigger, he will get Superworms. He is a Giant, and I beleive his father is a Super Giant.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
LeosForLess said:
Is it common for Tang Trempers to have orange eyes? I got a tang tremper with orange eyes like that, and i found one at petco and it has orange eyes.

I only have a few Trempers, and they do have a little orange/red in them, but this one has a lot, not so much that it makes him anything special except that he is really pretty though. Kelli had told me that male Trempers seem to get more red in their eyes than the females. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Ian S. said:
SSSmokin Jeanne! First thing I said to myself when I saw that second pic was "WOW those eyes are really red". They almost look... bell like

Thanks Ian!

Visit our friends