Trio of nice color (hollywood/salsa & Blood Allen redxcawley red)

lindy

I have for sale a trio of bearded dragons.

They are awesome. It took awhile to find them. Sadly I lost my job and wont be able to breed them like I wanted.

Two females are from Kandy and Rick Millspaugh. They are from Hollywod and salsa. One has blue bars, the other more solid. Born July 2009. Not quite big enough to breed yet. need some more weight. They are friendly.

The male is named Tank he is an awesome guy, getting friendly, he is still iffy when you want to pick him up so you have to go slow but boy is he preety.
He was born in 2007 and was purchased from yellowroom reptiles she bought him from East coast dragons Blood Allen red x Cawley red.

$1000.00 for all three plus shipping. The girls should be ready to bred by the end of summer so you can make your money back.

first three photos are the girls, last two are the male. last photo is when i opened up the package when he was sent to me. see how awesome his colors are and this is when he was just shipped to me.

IF you dont need to ship I will "throw" in a custom built cage. its big and beautiful. It cost me well over $500 to build.

Visit our friends