Two questions

GeckosAreCute

Its been nearly two months since the vet said my Crestie is gravid woohoo I think? Anyway she has not laid >ANY< eggs at all. Second off my other gecko has been being hand fed everynight with a mix of baby food and a bit of CGD. He will only be handfed he never really poops but he hates a little bit off of my finger every night for a week. He wont eat out of his dish. I never see a dent in it by my Gravid female or from my male. :main_robin:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I can go weeks without seeing signs of food eaten in the garg enclosure but they're all over 50 grams (the male is 80 grams) and maintaining their weight.

I don't breed cresties, I breed gargs, but it seems that it can take months between mating time and laying time. If you feel that the activity level has changed and there's a significant weight loss, go back to the vet to see if the gecko is egg bound.

Aliza

GeckosAreCute

I can go weeks without seeing signs of food eaten in the garg enclosure but they're all over 50 grams (the male is 80 grams) and maintaining their weight.

I don't breed cresties, I breed gargs, but it seems that it can take months between mating time and laying time. If you feel that the activity level has changed and there's a significant weight loss, go back to the vet to see if the gecko is egg bound.

Aliza

Ok well where I live its really hot so Ic ant keep it misted 247 and have it to maintain 80 degrees so it ends up being 40 on the hygrometer. I heard they wont lay till perfect conditions could this be why?

Visit our friends