u. milli and o. castelnaui hatchlings!!

robin

russ looked into the incubator to find these two little dolls (i incubated them the same and in the same deli cup hehe).

the first is the o. castelnaui. lil bitty thing (but not too small for me to see :)) but cute and i love that head coloring :D

castlesbaby1.jpg

the first clutch of these failed and only one egg out of two of this clutch survived but she is gravid yet again. hopefully more castels babys :) this has been the first year i have successfully hatched the castels.

next is the u. milli. these have to be some of the cutest and sweetest lil babies ever!! this was the first egg to hatch and the second should be hatching in the next day :)

:smitten:

millibaby1.jpg

i can't wait to see how these guys turn out!! i am so excited!!

enjoy :smitten:

robin

thanks guys!! i haven't had hatchlings in two years and i am SO excited!!!

beebee geeks :smitten:

robin

thanks guys!! I am so glad to have babies back in the house!! and two species i have never had babies of. what a great challenge and i am still just wow!

Sandra

They are really cute!! I specially like the o.castelnaui, I can't take my eyes off of that head!

robin said:
haven't had hatchlings in two years and i am SO excited!!!
So, are you going to breed regularly again? I remember that the first thing I heard about you was that you were having an eye surgery soon and that was about... Two years ago, lol. I'm fairly new to the gecko world and never seen you as a breeder, which is a pity because from the (few) pics I've seen you have cool stuff.

robin

i keep my castelnaui together year around. she got gravid and i decided to incubate the eggs. the milli i got from marcia and she was gravid when i got her. i do not know if i will be breeding next year or not. if i do it will only be very few geckos.

thanks a lot for the kind words sandra :D

p.s. i can't get over the orange on that castelnaui's head either :smitten: but they are all adorable. the milli are as sweet as can be :smitten:

Visit our friends