U. milli

Haroldo

Here are some pics of my eastern pair...

P1010100.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010102-1.jpg

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
Very nice! U. milii are one of our favorite species of gecko to work with, although we don't have any right now! Lol

Haroldo

ByRandom said:
Very nice! U. milii are one of our favorite species of gecko to work with, although we don't have any right now! Lol

Thanks. You should really pick up at least a juvie. They are easily one of my coolest gex. My females will walk right up to my hand and climb on. I currently work with both the Eastern and Southern types. I'll post pics of my southerns later...

robin said:
very cool geckos!! i love the milli!!

Thanks. Me too!

bittner_344 said:
looking good haraldo! i hope felicia doesnt see this thread, and if she does, lock your doors!:D :p

Thanks. She may get a chance to steal the southerns, but no way she's getting these!

L

lil_katiedan

Thanks. You should really pick up at least a juvie. They are easily one of my coolest gex. My females will walk right up to my hand and climb on. I currently work with both the Eastern and Southern types. I'll post pics of my southerns later...

We had a pair of milii as well as a juvi once upon a time but due to a bad deal with the seller (he shipped the pair to us in bad shape) the pair died :( so we sold the juvi to a good friend of ours, Paul Allen. Hopefully we'll get some more soon, I'm just very picky, lol.

Haroldo

lil_katiedan said:
We had a pair of milii as well as a juvi once upon a time but due to a bad deal with the seller (he shipped the pair to us in bad shape) the pair died :( so we sold the juvi to a good friend of ours, Paul Allen. Hopefully we'll get some more soon, I'm just very picky, lol.

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately these things occur far to frequently in the hobby. I can probably point you in the direction of someone with a sexable healthy pair--that'll get you started.:main_thumbsup: ;) I've got a nice group going this year (both easterns and southerns), but I'll probably get some more of both to have a few bloodlines going. If you get some otherwise, be sure to post them...

Visit our friends