ugh! Why are they so digusting sometimes.

LizMarie

Today i feed Lana a male dubia, her favorite feeder! Well I put the roach on his back and it caught her interesting but he got up right again and she went try after him and pinned him in a corner. She grabbed him by his side so obviously it didn't fit so she kept chewing and chewing try to move it over but instead she dropped it. The roach was squashed and disgusting so she decided to grab it by the wing and drag it around the cage. Obviously the movement of pulling it around herself caught her attention and this time she grabbed it by the head and down the hatch it went.

Ugh! I would have appreciate NOT to see that.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Isn't that the fun of watching them eat? j/k :laugh:
Wait till you feed them silkies, it is the most "messy" food available!

Adinar

Always love those moments. Or whenever they get a feeder and it splatters when they bite down...all over the glass. Yeah, not a pretty picture.

Haligren

is behind you.
I don't think the bugs bother me as much as when one feeds them pinkies. I've never fed mine pinkies, but I remember reading somewhere on here that they had fed theirs one but instead of gulping it down head first, it snatched it up backwards. The poor thing spent the last moments of its life screaming in agony. I know that creatures need to eat and it's not pretty but for some reason that just disturbed me. lol I think they had even posted pictures.

G

GeckoN

It's a little bit brutal, but after all this is just natural selection.
I like to watch moments like this, it's like animal planet live show in my terrarium :)

Bellalee

I don't think the bugs bother me as much as when one feeds them pinkies. I've never fed mine pinkies, but I remember reading somewhere on here that they had fed theirs one but instead of gulping it down head first, it snatched it up backwards. The poor thing spent the last moments of its life screaming in agony. I know that creatures need to eat and it's not pretty but for some reason that just disturbed me. lol I think they had even posted pictures.

Pretty much what I think also... bugs are good! But get a mammal in their.. I just cant take it.

Vegas_Eric

I fed mine lobster roaches tonight and one of the lobsters dropped her egg case. Damn, I hate that! It means I lost about 30 more roaches.. LOL

Visit our friends