Updates for Kelli

BalloonzForU

Kelli called to see how my babies were doing that I got from her. Isn't she just a sweetheart! You're the best Kelli!

Saying they're doing great is one thing, but we all know that a picture speaks a thousand words. So here they are Kelli. ;)

Fist up we've got Strongbad and his girlfriend Ginger.
picture_133_op_800x600.jpg

Next, White Chocolate Souffle, look at that tail, man she never misses a meal!
picture_126_op_800x600.jpg

Third we've got Brownie, I know she's not brown, but her spots on her head are, my cousin named her, and it stuck.
picture_136_op_800x600.jpg

And last but not least Mango! I took this pic last week, and was going to take a new one for this thread, however you can always count on a shed to mess up picture time, I just covered up her pooh.
picture_112_op_369x600.jpg

D

DontShootMe

wow they look amazing Felicia!!! You got to love Kelli, I love breeders who care some much on their animals that they contact the person they sold them to just to see how they are doing. Those are the people that I would love to continue to buy from.

W

Welsh

I love Strongbad. I looked at him at Kelli's site and was instantly in love. Take care of that little guy!

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
All of them are wonderful! And yeah its nice to know breeders who actually check up on their little ones! :)

BalloonzForU

Thank you everyone! Yes, Kelli is awesome. She doesn't just care about her animals till she sells them, that care and love goes beyond that. That's one of the things that makes her such a great person. How can one not love Kelli?

Kelli's been real busy, and wishes she had more time to spend here right now. She'll be back posting pics soon, and making us all drool, and dream of being the Leopard Gecko Queen once more! ;)

Well, I checked to see if Mango was done shedding and I caught her eating the last of it so I took a quick pic.

picture_155_op_800x600.jpg

W

Welsh

Wow, Mangos color is beautiful. I love Mango and Strongbad. 2 of my favorite geckos ever!

BalloonzForU

Thank you everyone!! I'd have to say, that I cant' say I can pick a favorite out of all my geckos. I love them all, but the ones from Kelli are at the top!!!

LOL Kelli! No No No, too late! ;)

Visit our friends